As we transition back into worship, there are only 50 slots for member and 10 slots for visitors. Registration can be completed through our mobile app for 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th Sundays. If you need assistance, please contact your Deacon to register you. Sunday Registration closes on Thursday at 5pm. No one will be admitted to worship that has not registered in advance.
Our Sunday service will begin at 11am. Here are the fast facts:
• We will keep a safe distance from one another by seating each family 6 feet apart.
• We will pre-register for services to give us time to prepare to accommodate everyone. You may register with your Deacon or through our mobile app.
• We will wear masks inside the building. No one loves them, but we ask you to please wear them to church.
• We will limit touch by not taking up offering in the building. Please pick up your elements and drop off your donations during Drive Thru Communion (9:30am – 11:00am).
If you are considered high-risk or just not comfortable returning to church right now, please continue to join us online at 11am or listen via the radio at 11:30am.
Virginians are encouraged to visit any of the Commonwealth’s Community Vaccination Centers (CVCs) between the hours of 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. to get vaccinated. CVCs will offer both Johnson & Johnson and Pfizer-BioNTech vaccines and all sites are now taking walk-ups, so no appointment is required. Virginia’s CVCs include:
• Hampton Coliseum, 1000 Coliseum Drive, Hampton, Virginia 23666
• 13785 Warwick Boulevard, Newport News, Virginia 23602
• Portsmouth Sportsplex, 1610 Summit Avenue Recreation Center,
Portsmouth, Virginia 23704
• Hilton Garden Inn Suffolk Riverfront, 100 East Constance Road,
Suffolk, Virginia 23434
• Virginia Beach Convention Center, 1000 19th Street, Virginia Beach,